Simple & Secure Payment. Returns & Refunds
Want more information about this product?
Oliver Hiker Zip Steel Toe 55330Z
If you work in the agriculture, manufacturing, building, construction, mining, transport and warehousing industries then this boot is ideal for you.
The Oliver AT 55 Series work boots may be lightweight, but it packs a punch with heavyweight protection. In fact, it’s our lightest ever work boot and it’s loaded with the latest technology and innovation. Features include: Water resistant leather; Oliver COOLstep® plush satin feel lining to absorb moisture and odour for optimum freshness and hygiene; lace locking fixture Kevlar® thread on critical wear seams for maximum abrasion and chemical resistance; COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® to protect the heel and ball of your feet; Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam for comfort and contour support; lightweight shock absorbing polyurethane midsole support; NATUREform® Type 1 steel toe cap with wider profile for greater comfort; latex toe cap liner for added comfort; TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing; long wearing all-terrain rubber outsole designed for superior grip and durability; anti-static; deep tread profile and self-cleaning design for superior traction in the roughest of terrain.
- HEELguard for added stability and impact protection
- Heavy-duty Kevlar™ stitching across all critical seams for increased durability
- COMFORTcushion® impact absorption system with PORON™ helps protect the heel and ball of your foot
- NATUREform® steel toe cap with a wide profile for greater comfort
- Snug fit heel contour system for enhanced Achilles support and ankle stabilization
- Excellent slip resistant sole; SRC slip resistant classification. Anti-static
- AT’s dual-density PU/Rubber sole with lightweight shock-absorbing PU midsole and hard-wearing rubber outsole for superior durability
- Resistant to 300°c surface contact
- Deep tread profile, with self-cleaning design, delivers superior traction the roughest of terrain
- Sole resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids, cut, split, and crack resistant
- Water-resistant nubuck leather
- TECtuff® toe bumper to protect against scuffing
- COOLstep® lining to absorb moisture and odor for optimum freshness and hygiene
- NANOlite® footbed with a gently raised surface to help reduce fatigue
- Oliver SOFTstride® open-cell low-density urethane foam built into the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support
- Convenient quick-release side zip
- Steel Toe Cap
4 – 14, 6½ – 12½