Online Ordering & Payment
HOW DO I ORDER ONLINE?
- Browse the website and add any items you wish to purchase by specifying the quantity and clicking ‘Add to Cart’
- After you have added the last item you wish to purchase, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right of our website
- Ensure the products and quantities in the shopping cart are correct, and click ‘Checkout’
- Log in to your existing account or enter your shipping details to create a new account
- Enter your payment details
- Review the order details and proceed to your chosen payment type to complete the order
HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM I ORDERED IS ON BACK ORDER?
Most of our products are in stock. However, we also accept back orders for products that are out of stock.
CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
Orders can be cancelled or changed only if they have not been prepared for despatch. Please be aware that orders are generally shipped within one working day, hence we cannot guarantee that requests to cancel or change orders can be accommodated.
Please call us on (08) 9443 7973 as soon as possible when you want to cancel or change an order.
HOW CAN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER ONLINE?
You can follow the fulfilment status of your order from the My Account section of our website.
After your order has been fulfilled, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. This email will provide you with an Australian eParcel tracking number. You can track the shipping status of your order at https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY?
You can place an order from a foreign country; however orders can only be shipped to an Australian postal addresses.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
WHEN IS MY CREDIT CARD CHARGED?
When you place an order using a credit card, the total dollar amount is authorised by your credit card company at the time of your purchase. Once this amount is authorised, your credit card will be debited the total amount of the order.
If you place an order and change your mind before the order is shipped, then you can contact our customer service centre and we can easily reverse the transaction.
If your credit card is declined when placing an order, then your order will not be created in our system. If at any point you are unsure if an order has gone through or not please contact us on (08) 9443 7973 and we will assist you.
IS MY CREDIT CARD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION SECURE?
The Workers Shop is a safe and secure site. We have advanced SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and authentication software in place to ensure that your credit card and account details remain secure.