Eureka Flexi Vibration Med Frequencies 50-400 HZ EVIB-FLEXI
- Designed to reduce vibration transmission for slow to medium rotating tools (50 – 400 Hertz or 3000 – 24000 RPM).
- Suitable for reducing hand and arm vibration damage associated with continued exposure to vibrating equipment.
- Protection from long term effects of nerve damage by exposure to tools such as Chain Saws, Impactors, Tractor & Bob Cat operation, Lawn mowers, Hedgers, Blowers & Trimmers.
- Unique Supra Block vibration foam in Palm & base of Fingers, covered in micro-fibre with Silicon Grip material.
- Removable fingers for increased control.
- Tested according to ISO 10819:2013 TRM = 0.71, TRH = 0.53.
- Bio-degradable packaging
- Qty/Pack 1
- Supra Block vibration foam
- Silicon Grip material
SMALL, MED, LARGE, XL, 2XL, 3XL